7 WYNDHAM ROAD, SHORT HILLS NJ
Located on a private lane just steps from the Short Hills train station and Racquets Club, this home is sure to please. Impeccably renovated in 2014, this entire home is refined and sophisticated.
Click here to see the MLS listing and photos for this home. Additional information not found on the MLS can be found below.
Click here to view a digital brochure for this property: 7 Wyndham Road Digital Brochure
This digital brochure includes photos and a description of the many features and amenities offered by this beautiful home. If you would like to receive a paper copy of this brochure, please contact Tony Verducci at 973-477-2220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIRTUAL TOURS / INTERACTIVE FLOOR PLAN
Click here to access a virtual tour for this property: 7 Wyndham Road Virtual Tour
In this virtual tour you will be able to walk through the home, see the floor plan, arrange furniture using the floor planner and even view an area map.
Tucked away at the end of a private lane in the Short Hills historic district, this storybook Tudor has been totally renovated in 2014. This exquisitely finished historic home has been re-created with its original English character in mind, from its Cotswold-like setting, dotted with manicured garden beds, specimen trees and lush perennials to its rustic interior refinements that make it English countryside chic. Rich hardwood floors prevail throughout, contrasting with the crisp white plaster walls and custom trims in many of its rooms.
The front hallway flows through to the rear of the home, but introduces a step-down living room along the way, set beneath raw ceiling beams, with an arched fieldstone wood burning fireplace and a bank of windows that let the light pour in. French doors open to an idyllic solarium with three-sided property views and access to a bluestone patio and level fenced yard framed by privacy plantings.
A formal dining room flanks the entry hall, enhanced with a delightful bay window, and flows into a country kitchen dressed in white cabinetry set against black honed stone countertops and professional-grade appliances, complete with a farm sink. The breakfast room enjoys front and rear views with a built-in window seat and French doors that open to the rear gardens.
A bank of windows showcase an inviting first-floor family room, with French doors that also open to the patio. A pretty powder room is located nearby.
Four bedrooms reside on the second floor, each with hardwood floors and custom-fitted California Closets. The master suite features French doors to a Juliet balcony, a walk-in closet and beautiful marble-clad master bath with shower.
One of the bedrooms is an ensuite with a tastefully appointed bath, offering front and rear property views and the option of a master bedroom suite -- buyer's choice. A large full hall bath with frameless tub shower and marble pedestal sink serves two of the bedrooms. Bessler pull-down stairs from the hallway access attic storage.
The lower level recreation room offers added leisure living, along with a nearby laundry, powder room, custom walk-in closet and storage room.
Ideally located just blocks to New York City trains and The Racquets Club of Short Hills, this fine residence delivers upscale suburban living at its best.
- Stately storybook Tudor featuring everything that home buyers want today and more:
- Ideally situated literally just steps to the Racquets Club and Short Hills train station
- Entirely renovated from top to bottom in 2014
- Freshly painted throughout
- Gleaming, newly refinished hardwood flooring
- Ideal floorplan for entertaining
- Beautiful, well-appointed marble baths
- Four second floor bedrooms
- Finished basement
- Floored attic with new stairs leading to ample storage
- California Closets throughout
- Outdoor entertaining with large patio overlooking private rear property
- Prestigious Millburn Township school system with Glenwood elementary nearby
- Timeless stucco facade
- Top-of-the-line roofing system
- Elegant front bluestone walkway
- Charming entry door
- High efficiency custom thermopane windows
- Attached 2 car tandem garage
- Professionally landscaped and maintained property
- Automated underground irrigation system
- Beautifully maintained property surrounded by lush, mature landscaping
- Large bluestone patio with convenient access from Kitchen and Family Room
INTERIOR (FIRST AND SECOND LEVELS)
- Open concept floor plan with 4 bedrooms, 3 full and 2 half baths
- Bright, sunlit rooms with walls of windows throughout
- Freshly painted interior with a sophisticated pallet
- Four second floor bedrooms
- Recently refinished hardwood flooring
- Recessed lighting in most rooms
- Gracious, welcoming foyer
- Step-down oversized Living Room with expansive windows, high ceilings, recently relined gas fireplace and convenient access to Solarium
- Welcoming Solarium with three full walls of windows and convenient access to the lush rear property
- Spacious Dining Room with bay window
- Separate breakfast area
- Custom white cabinetry
- Black stone countertops
- Marble backsplash
- Viking 4 burner professional range with high output burners
- Commercial grade exhaust system
- SubZero built-in refrigerator/freezer
- Bosch dishwasher
- Insinkerator garbage disposer
- Undercabinet lighting
- Inviting Family Room with stunning grass cloth paper, walls of windows and French doors leading to the rear bluestone patio
- Powder Room with grass wallpaper and wainscoting
- Large, bright rooms
- Two options for a luxurious master bedroom suite, both with ensuite marble baths
- California Closets
- Ensuite baths feature stall showers and marble flooring and walls
- Hall bath features hardwood flooring, tub with shower and marble vanity
- New Toto toilets in all baths
- Ample storage space in attic with new stairs and flooring
INTERIOR (LOWER LEVEL)
- Recreation Room
- Powder Room
- Laundry Center
- Storage room and additional closets by California Closets
- 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Updated 200 AMP electric service
- Wired for whole house portable generator
- High recovery hot water heater
- Central air conditioning (two zones)