Modern & Sophisticated: 286 Hartshorn Drive, Short Hills
With ultra-luxurious finishes selected by the Liepold Design Group, this exhilarating 7 bedroom 7 1/2 bath modern architectural masterpiece nestled on 1.17 lush acres boasts a stunning open concept floor plan with soaring ceilings and walls of windows. Multiple lofts, balconies and terraces, an elevator to all four floors, several office options, Pella windows and doors, California Closets, 10' ceilings on the first floor, gourmet kitchen with Wolf, Sub-Zero and Miele appliances, en-suite baths for all bedrooms, an enviable primary bedroom suite with spa-like bath and two walk-in closets, second-floor laundry, sophisticated systems and three car heated garage all add to this home's cachet. A third floor with loft, bedroom, full bath and two rooftop terraces is a wonderful surprise as is the expansive lower level featuring a wine cellar with Sub-Zero refrigeration, exercise room and space for a home theater and recreation center. Step onto the rear loggia and admire the deep and lush 1.17 acre property with focal built-in pool/spa with automated cover. At 127' wide by 425' deep, this very special property offers complete privacy and a welcoming retreat for escaping the stress of everyday life. Modern zen at its finest.
VIRTUAL TOURS / INTERACTIVE FLOOR PLAN/BROCHURE
Click here to access a virtual tour for this property: 286 Hartshorn Drive Virtual Tour
Click here to access the floorplan for this property: 286 Hartshorn Drive Floor Plan
Click here to access the brochure for this property: 286 Hartshorn Drive Brochure
In this virtual tour you will be able to walk through the home, see the floor plan, view additional photos of the property and even view an area map.
Leave the ordinary behind and aspire for nothing less than this breathtaking Modern Architectural masterpiece. Custom designed by Liepold Design Group to accommodate modern, family-friendly living, this luxurious residence is distinguished by its clean lines, wide open layout, and thoughtful intentional finishes that say a lot with a little.
Enhanced with soaring ceilings, walls of windows and designer fixtures, its versatile floor plan offers both private spaces and expansive gathering areas. The gourmet kitchen is outfitted with Wolf, Sub-Zero, Miele and Marvel appliances, a Walk-In Pantry and adjacent Mud Room, and flows into a stylish family room and private yard beyond.
The Family Room features an abundance of natural light and floor to ceiling gas fireplace flanked by windows on three sides with views of the nearby pool and lush landscaping. The oversized sliding doors lead directly onto a terrace and make this room feel like it is part of the stunning outdoor setting.
A second-floor loft overlooks the front entryway and includes numerous windows allowing natural light on all sides. Here one can find one of the many rooftop decks. Truly a space for gathering.
The Primary Bedroom Suite is one of seven bedrooms and features an expansive walk-in closet, a spa-like Bath and a private roof decks.
Artful touches run throughout, as seen in top-of-the-line bathrooms, abundant walk-in closets, convenient second-floor laundry and airy roof decks.
The lower level offers added living space with a full guest bedroom suite, recreation room, exercise studio, wine closet and space for a future theater.
The hallmark of the home are its floor-to-ceiling windows, many al fresco ‘rooms’ that bring the outdoors in and an expansive pool and patio with stunning natural backdrop that feels far from the world, but is less than a mile from vibrant downtown Millburn and its easy connections to NYC.
- New construction custom contemporary
- 7 bedrooms, 7 full and 1 half baths
- Large Office/Playroom, Media Room, Lounge/Loft, Gym and Wine Cellar
- Roof-top Terraces
- 8500 square feet of living space (not including garage)
- New Construction Custom Contemporary
- 7 Bedrooms, 7 Full Baths and 1 Half Bath
- Approximately 8,500 square feet of living space
- 10 ft or higher ceiling height throughout first floor
- Large loft / seating area on the second floor
- Double-height Foyer with custom glass front door and Restoration Hardware Chandelier
- Open style contemporary staircase with wood and metal railings
- Custom contemporary Kitchen: Wolf, Sub-Zero, Miele & Marvel appliances, 2 dishwashers, 3 sinks, 48” refrigerator side-by-side, 48” cooktop, vent hood, wall ovens, built-in microwave, built in refrigeration drawers in island and wine refrigerator in Butler’s Pantry
- Gas fireplace in Family Room with quartz surround
- Large Office/Playroom on the first floor
- Elevator access to all 4 levels
- Primary Bedroom with vaulted ceiling, balcony, expansive California Closet® and en suite Bath with oversized shower, separate commode and radiant heated floors
- Large bedrooms, all with en-suite baths featuring contemporary vanities, Hansgrohe one-touch square fixtures and contemporary tiles and accents
- Quartz countertops throughout home
- Restoration Hardware lighting fixtures in Foyer and Family room
- California Closets® throughout
- Square LED recessed lighting throughout
- Lutron screwless plates and dimmers
- 5” wide plank White Oak selects wood floors
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring in lower level
- Sound insulation between rooms and floors
- Windows pre-wired for automated shades everywhere
- Pre-wiring for speakers, amplifiers and sound mixers for extensive AV environment
- Benjamin Moore® paint throughout
- Mud Room with custom built-ins
- Laundry room with large state-of-the-art LG washer and dryer
- Finished lower level: Wine Cellar with Tasting Room, Bedroom with en-suite full bath, Exercise Studio with French doors and room for a future Home Theater
- 3-car heated Garage with contemporary doors, quiet LiftMaster® openers, NEMA 14-50 charging outlet for electric cars and space for lifts to store more cars
- Multiple outdoor gathering areas, including 4 balconies with cable railings, a rooftop terrace overlooking the lush rear property, loggia, private garden and expansive rear patio
- Pella® Windows, Doors and Sliding Doors
- 8-zone HVAC controlled by Nest Wi-Fi thermostats
- Central vacuum system
- 2 hot water heaters
- 300 amp electrical service
- Mechanical backup sump pumps which work when power is down
- Lush, private and deep 1.17 acre lot (127' x 425')
- 3 Balconies with cable railings & a back-roof terrace
- Loggia off breakfast room with nearby patio below
- AZEK trims and planks, stone accents and pebbles on all visible roof lines
- Private garden with patio
- Exterior soffit lighting
- Professional landscaping package
- Multi-zone sprinkler system
- 40’ x 20’ heated swimming pool with spa and retractable cover, prepped for outdoor kitchen
- State of the art drainage system
*The information above is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and is subject to change.
AZEK trims and planks, stone accents and pebbles on all visible roof lines