MODERN REDEFINED: 261 White Oak Ridge Road, Short Hills, NJ
Leave the ordinary behind and aspire for nothing less than this breathtaking modern architectural new construction masterpiece. Custom designed by AHM Architects, this luxurious 7 bedroom residence is truly one of a kind with the only rooftop terrace in Short Hills! Boasting an open concept floor plan with soaring ceilings and walls of windows, it is a home perfectly designed for today's lifestyle. Ultra-luxurious finishes, 10' ceilings on the first floor, stunning gourmet kitchen with Viking, Sub-Zero and Miele appliances, en-suite baths, an enviable primary bedroom suite with spa-like bath and two walk-in closets, a second floor laundry and sophisticated systems all add to this home's cachet. A third floor with bedroom, full bath and rooftop terrace is a wonderful surprise as is the expansive lower level.
VIRTUAL TOURS / INTERACTIVE FLOOR PLAN
Click here to access a virtual tour for this property: 261 White Oak Ridge Road Virtual Tour
Click here to access a virtual brochure for this property: 261 White Oak Ridge Road Virtual Brochure
In this virtual tour you will be able to walk through the home, see the floor plan, view additional photos of the property, arrange furniture using the floor planner and even view an area map.
Leave the ordinary behind and aspire for nothing less than this breathtaking Modern Architectural masterpiece. Custom designed by AHM Architects to accommodate modern, family-friendly living, this luxurious residence is distinguished by its clean lines, wide open layout, and thoughtful intentional finishes that say a lot with a little.
Enhanced with soaring 10 feet ceilings, walls of windows and designer fixtures, its versatile floor plan offers both private spaces and expansive gathering areas. The gourmet Kitchen is outfitted with Viking, Sub-Zero and Miele appliances, a Walk-In Pantry and adjacent Mud Room, and flows into a stylish Dining Room, Family Room and private yard beyond.
The Primary Bedroom Suite is one of seven Bedrooms and features dual Walk-In Closets, a spa-like Bath and a pair of private Roof Decks.
Artful touches run throughout, as seen in top-of-the-line Bathrooms, abundant Walk-In Closets, convenient second floor Laundry and airy Roof Decks.
The lower level offers added living space with a full Guest Bedroom Suite, Recreation Room, Media Room/Exercise Studio and even a Wine Closet.
The hallmark of the home are its floor-to-ceiling windows and many al fresco ‘rooms’ that bring the outdoors in and offer a stunning natural backdrop that feels far from the world, but is less than a mile from vibrant downtown Millburn and its easy connections to NYC.
- Covered front porch with bluestone
- Grand entrance Foyer
- Spacious eating area
- Center island with seating
- Luxury appliances
- Custom cabinetry
- Quartz countertops
- Open to Family Room
- Large walk-in Pantry
- Butler's Pantry with custom cabinetry and beverage refrigerator
- Multiple accesses to rear and side yard
- Family Room with gas fireplace insert
- Powder Room centrally located off Foyer
- Bedroom #6: expansive Closet and en-suite Bath
- 2-car attached Garage with insulated Garage doors, automatic door openers and access to Mud Room
- Master Bedroom Suite
- Master Bedroom with 2 large walk-in Closets outfitted by California Closets
- Master Bath with large pedestal soaking tub, frameless oversized shower, custom double vanity, separate commode and electric radiant heated floors
- Bedroom #2: expansive Closet and en-suite Bath
- Bedroom #3: expansive Closet and en-suite Bath
- Bedroom #4: expansive Closet and en-suite Bath
- Multiple balconies
- Bedroom #5: expansive Closet and en-suite Bath
- Two expansive Roof Decks
- Bedroom #7: Expansive Closet and en-suite Bath
- Recreation Room/Play Room with open area and storage Closet
- Utility Room
- Fully outfitted wine storage Closet
- Select Red oak hardwood flooring throughout 1st, 2nd & 3rd floors
- Modern open staircase to all four levels
- Recessed LED lighting throughout
- Ceramic/stone tile for all Bathroom floors and tub/shower enclosures, all showers with frameless glass doors or glass panels
- 300-amp electrical service
- 5 zones of high efficiency forced air heating and cooling
- 75-gallon high efficiency direct vent water heater
- Interconnected smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Landscaping includes irrigation system, sodded lawn and lush plantings
- Composite siding material
- Composite exterior trim
- Andersen Windows throughout
- Storm water drainage system
*The information above is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and is subject to change.