SUBURBAN OASIS: 11 NOTCH HILL DRIVE, LIVINGSTON, NJ
An extraordinary residence and rare opportunity in Livingston's coveted Chestnut Hill neighborhood. This spectacular estate, accessed by a private drive and nestled on nearly one full acre, offers complete privacy and resort-like accommodations. Lounge by the breathtaking pool with slide, waterfall, spa and fire pit gazing at the manicured grounds or host dinner parties on the expansive bluestone patio with pergola and covered living area with TV, fireplace, pizza oven and barbecue. Inside, the gourmet kitchen, luxurious master suite, state-of-the art home theater, game room, bar and wine cellar will impress while sophisticated systems add to the home's cachet including a Lutron lighting system, heated driveway and multi-zone hydronic and radiant heat, all uninterrupted by a whole-house built-in generator.
5 Bedrooms, 5 1/2 baths, 3 car garage, 5 fireplaces, grand open spaces, soaring ceilings, custom moldings and cherry hardwood flooring throughout, lounge with bar and seating, high-tech systems, state-of-the-art theater, whole-house generator, spectacular .93 acre property with heated in-ground salt water pool, hydronic & radiant heating and so much more. Vacationing away from home will be a distant memory.
Click here to see the MLS listing and photos for this home. Additional information not found on the MLS can be found below.
VIRTUAL TOURS / INTERACTIVE FLOOR PLAN
Click here to access a virtual tour for this property: 11 Notch Hill Drive Virtual Tour
In this virtual tour you will be able to walk through the home, see the floor plan, view additional photos of the property, arrange furniture using the floor planner and even view an area map.
The following is a walk-through video of 11 Notch Hill Drive in Livingston:
Entry to this magnificent home is accessed from a quiet street, through a set of front entry columns and circular drive, creating a commanding presence and promising no less. Peace and privacy abound in this idyllic setting, feeling far from the world yet only a few minutes from the center of Livingston. A portion of the paver drive leading from the street to the garage is heated, offering uninterupted use through all weather conditions.
The impressive Entry Hall, with curved staircase, custom doorways, stone flooring and soaring ceilings offers guests a glimpse of the grandeur that awaits every turn. Flanking the Entry Hall are an elegant fireside Living Room and banquet-sized formal Dining Room boasting accent lighting, wall of windows and offering spaces that are perfect for both intimate gatherings and large events.
Anchored on beautiful hardwood flooring and set beneath a high ceiling with beautiful moldings and architectural interest at every turn, the fireside formal Living Room is elegant, welcoming guests with warmth and grandeur.
Off the Living Room, a custom Billiard Room with soaring ceilings, custom built-ins and doors to the outdoor seating area is tucked away in a corner of the home for privacy and ease of entertaining. Attention to detail is evident at every turn, including thick moldings and designer lighting fixtures. Bright, cheerful and inviting, it is the perfect space in which to relax or entertain. A rare find in Livingston and a very special feature in this impressive home.
A banquet-scale formal dining room with custom molding and large bay window sets the tone for lavish entertaining under a dramatic tray ceiling and chandelier, offering the perfect space for both small and large dinner gatherings. Holidays and every day will offer a very special experience.
At the very heart of the home is the spacious Kitchen with a wall of windows and connected to the family room, offering complete visibility to the resort-like rear property. The gourmet Kitchen is high-end, embellished with custom cabinetry, stone countertops, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Sub-Zero freezer, Miele coffee/espresso maker, Dacor 48" dual-fuel range with two electric ovens, 2 dishwashers, Dual Sub-Zero refrigeration/freezer drawers, and oversized center island with seating and additional sink.
Nearby is the epitome of effortless gathering: a large family room boasting a gas fireplace with custom mantle. The room features crown molding, a pair of French Doors that open to the rear property, multiple sun-drenched windows, built-in speakers and hardwood flooring.
The master suite is an oasis in and of itself. Walking from the main hall through a pair of French Doors, a vestibule ensures that the room is completely tucked away from the rest of the home. In this vestibule, homeowners are greeted with an expansive closet complete with custom cabinetry and a substantial master bath. Featuring only the finest stone, custom wood cabinetry, jetted tub, oversized walk-in shower and separate commode room, hotel rooms will always feel like a step below. Continuing on through the vestibule, the true piece de resistance is revealed. The bedroom's focal point is a floor to ceiling gas fireplace insert with marble surround. Also boasting walls of windows, en-suite and a balcony, this master suite is sure to please even the most discerning of buyers. Four other bedrooms also reside on this level.
Down the stairs to the lower level, one will find one of the most elaborate lower levels to have hit the market. Including all of the essentials, such as a wet bar with refrigeration, dishwasher, ice maker and microwave, home gym, office, wine cellar and theater.
The state-of-the-art home theater is impressive and exceptionally comfortable, featuring a high-end home theater control system and projector, leather reclining chairs on two levels, handcrafted paneling, custom wall sconces, sound deadening wall panels and luxurious carpeting.
The grounds are breathtaking with expansive sweeping lawns and privacy all around. The custom terraces and patios across the rear of the property offer delightful views of the lush park-like property. From morning coffee to late night dinner parties, there isn’t a more perfect place to start or finish the day.
The backyard is a stunning oasis. From the French doors in the first-floor, one arrives at the outdoor covered patio. The area boasts yet another television screen and gas fireplace. The ceilings are dramatic and include a fan and designer lighting fixture. The area also offers a beverage center complete with a refrigeration unit.
Completing the patio, the outdoor kitchen will please even the most discerning cook. Offering an oversized grill, pizza oven, refrigeration center and full-size sink, summer cooking will be a pleasure. The area is also protected from the elements to guarantee use regardless of the weather. Nearby, a gas firepit offers cooler weather warmth and is certain to create the best smores in town.
The piece de resistance of the backyard area is a custom gunite pool with salt water chlorination system. The pool boasts a built-in slide, waterfalls, spa and gas heater, all controlled by an automated system.
The technical systems are exactly what one would expect in a home of this caliber, with sophisticated state-of-the-art hydronic & radiant heating, security systems, sophisticated Lutron Lighting System and whole-house built-in natural gas generator.
This estate awaits that extraordinary buyer who appreciates fine craftsmanship, beautiful finishes, leading-edge technology, and all that Livingston has to offer.
- Quality custom home construction
- 5 generously-sized bedrooms
- 5 full & 2 half baths
- 3 car garage
- 5 fireplaces
- .93 lush acres
- Grand open spaces, soaring ceilings, custom moldings and hardwood flooring throughout
- High-tech systems including Lutron lighting system, state-of-the-art theater and whole-house generator
- Heated in-ground salt water pool
- 45 minutes from Midtown Manhattan
- Top ranked Livingston school system
- Designer stone flooring
- Custom curved staircase
- Coat closets with custom shelving
- Custom lighting fixtures
- Gas fireplace with custom-designed mantle
- Custom lighting fixture
- Two French doors to exterior
- Walls of windows overlooking the lush, expansive grounds
- Banquet sized dining room
- Wall of windows
- Two separate entrances for easy entertaining
- Designer light fixture
- Designer plumbing fixtures
- Gourmet Kitchen with custom cabinetry and several glass doors for easy display
- Stone countertops
- Stone tile flooring
- Dacor 6-burner dual fuel range (two electric ovens)
- Custom high-velocity range hood
- 2 dishwashers
- Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Sub-Zero freezer
- Miele coffee/espresso maker
- Dual Sub-Zero refrigeration/freezer drawers
- Garbage disposal
- Large window over sink
- Expansive center island
- Stainless steel sink
- Additional seating and prep area
- Recessed lighting
- Breakfast area
- Walls of windows
- Gas fireplace with custom mantle
- French doors opening to the rear property
- Designer lighting fixture
- Television with built-in audio system
- Custom-fitted coat closet
- Recessed lighting
- Door to rear property
- 3-car oversized garage
- Plethora of storage
- Separate heating system
- Heated paver drive from street
Master Bedroom Suite
- Recessed lighting
- Gas fireplace with custom surround
- Sun-drenched windows
- Expansive custom walk-in closet
- Recessed lighting and designer lighting fixture
- Door leading to balcony overlooking the backyard oasis
- Natural tile
- Oversized shower with handheld sprayer
- Jetted tub
- Two sun-drenched windows
- Double, custom wood vanities
- Make-up vanity
- Private commode room
- State-of-the-art home theater system with high-end speaker system
- Handcrafted wood paneling and carpeting
- Custom wall sconces
- Sound deadening wall panels
- Rubber flooring
- Separate refrigeration system
- Commercial style glass doors
- Custom shelving
- Wet Bar
- Stainless steel sink
- Ice maker
- Ultra-efficient, multi-zone hydronic & radiant heating system
- Lutron lighting system throughout entire home with one touch on/off for each room and the entire home
- Audio (home music system)
- Surveillance cameras
- State-of-the-art security system with motion detectors and glass break sensors
- Water Softener
- Electrical service
- 400 Amp
- Natural gas backup generator for entire home
- Central vacuum
- Heated pavers from street to garage
- Poured concrete custom swimming pool
- Salt-water system
- Built-in spa
- Built-in waterfall & slide
- Natural gas heater
- Covered against the elements
- Built-in gas firepit
- Two-sided gas fireplace with natural brick surround
- Built-in television with sound bar
- Barbecue grill
- Infrared burner
- Pizza oven
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Storage cabinets
- Trash cabinets
- Lush, mature specimen plantings throughout the entire property
- Irrigation system with sprinkler heads for lawn and soaker lines for shrubs and planting beds
- Landscape lighting throughout entire property
- See listing agent
The information above is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and is subject to change.