107 Center Avenue, Chatham NJ
107 Center Avenue is a quintessential Chatham home with lots of charm and character just blocks to schools, shops, restaurants and NYC Midtown Direct train. Rich hardwood floors and a freshly painted interior throughout. Wide crown moldings combined with high ceilings add distinction to its rooms.
Click here to see the MLS listing and photos for this home. Additional information not found in the MLS listing can be found below.
4 Bedrooms, 1.5 baths, open floor plan, sunroom, large basement, one car garage and so much more. Conveniently located just blocks from downtown Chatham and New York City transportation. You will never need to pay for train station parking again!
Virtual Tours / Interactive Floor Plan
Click here to access a virtual tour for this property: 107 Center Avenue Virtual Tour
In this virtual tour you will be able to walk through the home, see the floor plan, view additional photos of the property, arrange furniture using the floor planner and even view an area map.
Well-sited in the heart of a charming neighborhood street off Main Street in Chatham Boro, convenient to downtown, Mid-Town Direct commuter trains and area schools, quality of life accompanies this four-bedroom Colonial. A spacious heated sun room with views on three sides spans the front of the home to welcome the visitor and entertain guests. Rich hardwood floors and high ceilings abound, with wide crown moldings and trims that add distinction to its rooms. The living room features a focal brick fireplace, with a wide entry into the formal dining room. The eat-in kitchen is vintage in character, featuring a double farm sink and white painted glass-front cabinetry, with views to the deep rear yard. A pantry area, powder room and access to a rear sitting porch are located nearby. For additional storage, there is a walk-in closet located in the Living Room.
Four bedrooms, each with hardwood floors, reside on the second floor. The master bedroom enjoys windows on two sides and a walk-in closet, while an adjoining bedroom has a walk-in cedar closet. Two other bedrooms and a full hall bath with tub shower complete this level.
There's plenty of extra room on the unfinished lower level to create additional leisure space, if desired, leaving room in which to grow. A one-car detached garage is located at the end of the drive at the rear of the large, flat yard.
- Very special 4 bedroom home with 1.5 baths
- Open floor plan
- Large rooms with high ceilings and dark hardwood floors
- Sunroom on first floor for additional leisure living
- One-car detatched garage
- Gas heat
- Ideally situated just blocks from downtown Chatham and trains to New York City
- Wood clapboard exterior
- Large windows
- Convenient rear porch off Kitchen
- Detached garage
- Nicely maintained landscaping
- Deep rear property
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Full Bath
- 1 Powder Room
- High ceilings
- Wide crown moldings and trims
- Freshly painted with neutral paint colors throughout
- Dark hardwood flooring throughout the upper two floors (except kitchen and baths)
- Open concept Dining Room / Living Room / Sunroom
- Brick fireplace in Living Room
- Oversized Sunroom
- Generously sized Bedrooms, some with walk-in closets
- Neutral white subway tile in all Baths
- Vintage in character
- White painted glass-front cabinetry
- Double farm sink
- Stainless steel self-cleaning range
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Stainless steel refrigerator
- Pantry with built-ins
- Eating area overlooking backyard
- Large unfinished lower level
- Utica gas steam boiler
- Rheem 50-gallon water heater
- 150 Amp electrical service
Please contact Tony Verducci for more information at 973-477-2220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.