30 Westmount Drive, Livingston, NJ
Every so often a home surprises you with exceptional construction quality and attention to detail that is rarely seen, even by real estate agents who preview hundreds of homes each year. A 10,000 square foot home can often be cold and sterile, but 30 Westmount Drive will forever change your mind about what a home like this can possibly be.
Some of the many features in this very special home include:
- Prestigious Bel Air neighborhood
- Six bedrooms, 8.2 baths, three-car garage with every imaginable amenity
- Approximately 10,000 square feet on 1.44 acres
- Masterful balance of refined architectural detailing and grand open spaces
- Custom cabinetry and millwork by F.L. Feldman
- Front to back Foyer/Gallery featuring floor to ceiling windows and sweeping rear views
- Gourmet kitchen with custom cherry cabinets, Viking 48" dual-fuel range and two SubZeros
- First floor master suite with library, two walk-in closets and two full baths
- State-of-the-art Home Theater designed by Theo Kalomirakis
- Private, heated in-ground Gunite pool with waterfall and 8 person hot tub
- Professionally landscaped and maintained by renowned Renny Reynolds/Hortulus Farms
More information about this spectacular home, including a digital brochure, floor plans, the MLS listing (including pictures) and a detailed description of the propery, can be found here: 30 Westmount Drive
Please contact Tony Verducci at 973-477-2220 for a private showing.