Tony's passion is real estate and he very much enjoys uniting luxury home buyers and sellers. It is in fact the primary reason he started in the real estate business. He is a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) and Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR). As such, he speciallizes in helping clients buy and sell luxury properties in many towns along the Midtown Direct train line including Summit, Short Hills, Millburn, Livingston, Chatham, Madison, Harding, Maplewood, South Orange and surrounding areas.
There are many reasons why working with a CLHMS is the best way to buy or sell luxury properties.
As a buyer, this is one of the most comprehensive and user friendly websites available for searching up-to-date MLS listings and finding your dream home online. Once found, Tony works tirelessly to help his buyers purchase the perfect home at the best possible price. Too often, buyers feel that running around to open houses every Sunday is the best way to find a home. But buyers soon learn that this is a myth and one of the most inefficient ways to do so. Many homes never have open houses and seeing a home with other buyers present does not afford the opportunity to carefully observe the features of a home. For buyers, Tony's services are free and his knowledge of the local area combined with his insight into listings not yet on the market is invaluable.
For sellers, his cutting edge marketing helps find a well-qualified buyer with the best terms in the shortest amount of time. Tony's computer science background and internet marketing expertise, combined with an exceptional marketing team at Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty, will help your home achieve the most exposure possible. With a front page position on Google when anyone searches for luxury real estate in the local area, this website offers unparalleled marketing possibilities for home sellers. No other agent works harder to ensure that your most important investment is handled with the utmost care every step of the way.
Buying or selling a home is likely to be one of the most important decisions you will ever make so Tony prepares his clients carefully upfront and works closely with them throughout the entire process to ensure that every detail is handled in a timely and efficient manner, with an outcome even better than expected. Customer service, professionalism and integrity are the cornerstones of his very successful career, resulting in client satisfaction so high that a large part of his business is referrals from past clients.
With over a decade of experience, Tony has won many prestigious awards for his services including New Jersey Monthly Magazine's "Five Star Professional Real Estate Agent" award, the NJAR® Circle of Excellence Sales Award® and the Lois Schneider Realtor President's Gold Circle award. But although he prides himself on awards received as well as his professional expertise, he realizes that the ultimate evaluation of his performance rests with you. It would therefore be his pleasure to meet with you to help you better understand how he can provide a level of service that raises the bar for real estate services in New Jersey.
Tony proves himself every day with the deals he obtains for his clients. He is glad to provide references with whom you can speak and is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. Let him put his expertise to work for you. Why wait?
PLEASE NOTE: Your email address will NOT be shared with others and we will only contact you via the manner in which you indicate (email or phone). There will be no pressure but rather, we are here to answer questions and offer expertise. All of the information on this website is offered for free and with no obligation on your part. Tony and his team will respond as quickly as they can.
- Ranked #1 Broker Associate at Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty in Short Hills based on 2016 Units and Production
- Ranked #1 Sales Associate at Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty in Short Hills based on 2015 Production
- Highest Closed Listing Sales Price in Essex County (2015)
- Highest Closed Buyer Sales Price in Essex County (2015)
- Ranked #2 Sales Associate at Lois Schneider Realtor based on 2014 Production
- Recognized as a "Five Star Professional Real Estate Agent" by New Jersey Monthly Magazine, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- NJAR® Circle of Excellence Sales Award®
- Lois Schneider Realtor President's Circle
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Certified Strategic Marketing Specialist (CSMS)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®)
- e-PRO® Certified
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the New Jersey Association of Realtors (NJAR)
- Member of the North Central Jersey Association of Realtors (NCJAR)
- Member of the Garden State Multiple Listing Service (GSMLS)
- Member of the New Jersey Multiple Listing Service (NJMLS)
- Member of the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service (HCMLS)
- Licensed Sales Associate since 2005
- Former Senior Consultant, Customer Loyalty Programs, Satmetrix Systems, NYC
- Former Senior Manager, Customer Loyalty, AT&T/Lucent Technologies, Murray Hill
- Stanford University, MS, Computer Science
- Stevens Institute of Technology, BS, Computer Science
Areas of Specialization
- Experienced real estate agent with an expertise in the listing and sale of luxury properties throughout New Jersey
- Exceptional marketing expertise
- Covering many areas within most northern New Jersey counties and a neighborhood specialist for all towns along the Midtown Direct train line, including Summit, Short Hills, Millburn, Livingston, Chatham, Madison, Harding, Maplewood, South Orange and all surrounding towns